Updated March, 24th 2020
Dear Lonehollow Families,
We appreciate so much your patience as we, like all of you, navigate the uncertainties of the COVID-19 pandemic. Here is a summary of where we currently stand:
- Our first, and by far our most important, priority is the safety and health of our campers, our staff, and their families.
- Accordingly, we will diligently continue to follow the directives and guidance we receive from the Center for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, the Texas Department of State Health Services, the White House, the American Camp Association and Young Life Camping.
We continue to hope that our summer schedule will not be impacted. However, we will refund your camper’s tuition in full for the 2020 camping session (including deposit, transportation fee, camp store deposit and lead climber trip fees) in the following situations:
- If Lonehollow cancels your camper’s specific term
- If your camper’s school end date overlaps with their camp term
- If Lonehollow’s entire summer camping season has to be cancelled
As always, you and your families are in our thoughts as we all follow current guidelines for social distancing, home schooling and all our new daily practices and routines. Our hope is that you and your family experience continued good health.
Your Lonehollow Family
Read our update from March 18th, 2020
Read our email from March 10th, 2020